Ther is no problem,

a package of OAI-pMH records is 100 records. You must reissue the request making use of the resumption-token sent by DSpace to get the next 100 records and so on

The resumption-token can be found at the end of the response, you´ll find something like:

 <resumptionToken
completeListSize="13945"cursor="0">MToxMDB8Mjp8Mzp8NDp8NTpvYWlfZGM=</resumptionToken>

If you use that token in a new request you´ll get records 101-200 and so on.

you must code the requests to get the complete set indicated by
completeListSize="13945"

regards
Emilio