Dear Team

After various effort i am unable to upgrade DSPACE in system so i am
planning to install same version of dspace. My database back file is shared
with google if someone get any idea to help me.

[dspace@sircdl root]$ /opt/dspace/bin/dspace database test
Attempting to connect to database using these configurations:
 - Driver: org.postgresql.Driver
 - Username: dspace
 - Password: [hidden]
 - Schema: