Hello!

The default number of results are setted in class
[dspace-src]/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/browse/BrowserScope.java
on line 55 and the default is 20 results.

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/browse/BrowserScope.java#L55

private int resultsPerPage = 20;

Regards

Rodrigo

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Terry Brady <terry.br...@georgetown.edu>
wrote:

> I encountered this issue as well, and I needed to update the java code to
> make this change.
>

> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/discovery/SearchFacetFilter.java#L75
>
> It might be useful to log this as a DSpace issue to make this item
> configurable.
>
> Terry

> monte...@ipen.br>:
>
>> Hello, I'm here again,
>> I would like to change the amount of items that is displayed by default,
>> ie 10 items to 50 items, for example. Also, change the default order
>> "ascendant" to "descendant" - the default is ascendent.
>>
>>  Sorry if I was not very clear in the explanation doubt.
>>
>> Thanks for help!
>>
>> Best regards!
>>
>> --
>> Carlos ANISIO Monteiro <mca...@gmail.com> <mca...@yahoo.com.br> <
>> monte...@ipen.br>
>> IPEN/CNEN-SP - Av. Lineu Prestes, 2242 - Cidade Universitária, São Paulo,
>> Brasil
>> CEP 05508-000 Tel.(55)(11) 3133-8876 LINUX USER # 364622
>>
>> "Aquele que recebe de mim uma idéia tem aumentada a sua instrução sem que
>> eu tenha diminuída a minha. Como aquele que acende sua vela na minha recebe
>> luz sem apagar a minha. Que as idéias passem livremente de uns aos outros
>> no planeta, para a instrução moral e mútua dos homens e a melhoria de sua
>> condição...Invenções, portanto, não podem, na natureza, ser sujeitas à
>> propriedade." (Thomas Jefferson)

>> List Etiquette:
>> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette
>>

> --
> Terry Brady
> Applications Programmer Analyst
> Georgetown University Library Information Technology
> https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
> 425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)

> List Etiquette:

Rodrigo Prado de Jesus