Hey Alan,

we did split the input forms up into different forms - using quite a
variety and both in English and German, the form map etc.

Here ist how you can do it
input-forms.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding='iso-8859-1' ?>
<!DOCTYPE input-forms SYSTEM "input-forms.dtd" [
    <!ENTITY map SYSTEM "path to the form map">
    <!ENTITY basic SYSTEM "path to the form basic">
]>

<input-forms>
        &map;
        <form-definitions>