Hey, Susan.

Yes, we definitely use modules for overrides. Our institutional DSpace
repository makes heavy use of modules for our XMLUI themes (~20 of them
right now). The source code is publicly available here:

http://github.com/ilri/DSpace

I haven't tried overriding anything other than that, though...

Alan

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Borda, Susan <susan.bo...@montana.edu>
wrote:

> Hi-
>
> Does anyone use the "Modules" option for advanced configuration? I was
> wondering if that's where I should be putting a copy of dspace.cfg,
> discovery.xml and messages.xml after I modify the facets and filters?
>

> Thanks,
>
> susan

> sponsored
> all
> List Etiquette:

Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com
https://alaninkenya.org
https://mjanja.ch
"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." -Friedrich Nietzsche
GPG public key ID: 0x8cb0d0acb5cd81ec209c6cdfbd1a0e09c2f836c0