We already had a great deal of suggestions in the comment section of the
page at:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/cmtygp/DCAT+Meeting+April+2015

Even if you can't attend the meeting, you are always welcome to go over the
suggestions made by other people, to see if your requirements / needs are
already written down by someone else.

Additional comments with new suggestions are also still very welcome!

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion this afternoon,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]
*Bram Luyten*