Anyone? I would be really greatful if someone could help me resolve this issue.

I can shorten the question:
Is it possible to authenticate with Kerberos and still autoregister epersons
into groups? The best solution for us would be to use unix filegroups to see
which eperson belongs to which group.

--
Vegard