Thank you Tim,

> My guess would be that you may need to reindex. Since you moved the
> objects manually in the database tables, the browse/search indexes may
> not be fully aware of the move. Assuming you are using Discovery, you'd
> likely need to run
>
> [dspace]/bin/dspace index-discovery -b

That did it.

Out of mere curiosity, where are the indexes stored?

> In the future, if you ever encounter the need to move items between
> Collections, I'd recommend using the Batch Metadata Editing tool. It has
> the ability to change the Collection(s) associated with any Items, and
> it will also automatically trigger a reindex for any item updates.  The
> information on changing a Collection in the Batch Metadata Editing tool
> is here:
>
> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Batch+Metadata+Editing#BatchMetadataEditing-EditingCollectionMembership

But does that allow complexs SQL request to select the list of items
that will be modified?

By complex I mean something like this:

update item set owning_collection= 98
   where item_id in (
      select collection2item.item_id
         from collection2item, metadatavalue where
         collection2item.item_id=metadatavalue.item_id
         and metadata_field_id=24
         and collection_id=60
         and text_value not like '%IM-%'
      )