Hilton,

Your 4.x docs seem to suggest publicPermission is available in DSpace 4.x,
but it's not. I was very happy when I read your docs, until I grepped the
4.3 source tree for `publicPermission` and got no hits. :)

Seems it's a DSpace 5.0+ feature:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Mediafilters+for+Transforming+DSpace+Content#MediafiltersforTransformingDSpaceContent-Configurationparameters

Regards,

Alan