Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any integrations between DSpace and
other systems out there. I've heard from various groups wanting to
integrate their CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal), or LMS (Canvas, Sakai,
Moodle, BlackBoard, D2L) with DSpace, to re-use content archived in DSpace
and publish it in a course, or in a guide, or on their website. Or even to
search their DSpace from their site. I've seen various plugins or modules
for various platforms, but I'm not aware if current/official DSpace is
off-the-shelf compatible with other systems. While the "unofficial" REST
API's for DSpace have been used for integrations past, present, and future
they haven't been included in the official release of DSpace, posing an
additional hurdle to a campus that has DSpace + some other system.

I'd be curious if anyone has first hand experience, or is aware of a list
of missing endpoints for the current API (workflow, users, etc) that is
limiting their ability to successfully integrate.

For Reference, the current DSpace REST API docs are located at:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/REST+API

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com