Hi,

I want to order the researcher results that a custom jsp returns in a
specific tab.
I see that the jstl line which prints the results is this :
    <dspace:browselist items=&quot;&lt;%= (BrowseItem[])info.getItems() %>"
config="crisrp" />

this works nice but the order is not alphabetical, I saw in another default
jsp (persons.jsp) that you can add the options
sortBy="<%= new Integer(info.getSo().getNumber()).toString() %>"
and
order="<%= info.getOrder() %>"

so I add a new SortOption object to the info instance:
    SortOption sortOption = new
SortOption(4,"rpname:crisrp.fullName:title");
    info.setSo(sortOption);

and also the order string to the info instance:
    info.setOrder("DESC");

and the jslt line:
<dspace:browselist items=&quot;&lt;%= (BrowseItem[])info.getItems() %>"
config="crisrp" sortBy="<%= new Integer(info.getSo().getNumber()).toString()
%>" order="<%= info.getOrder() %>"/>

but doesn't order the researcher results, it prints the researchers but
without the alpabetical order... any hint?