Hi Monika,
looking to your dspace installation the upgrade process should be enough smoothly. You can save lot of space in the new JSPUI just working on css or customizing the header-default.jsp file. The functionalities that you list (curation task, login as, embargo) are all available also in JSPUI. The customization that you list about a "custom agreement page" is most probably immediately portable to the new version as the Bistream servlet and the ItemTag are almost unchanged in the last version and are where most probably you customization appear.
Hope this help,
Andrea