Hi There,
I hope everyone is in good health. I am new to DSpace and as an IT
administrator in a University I work for I was tasked on setting up DSpace.
I have gotten a bit of experience especially when it came to Installing and
setting up DSpace. I have gotten some knowledge on how Maven and Ant work,
as well as Tomcat and so on. I have also become fairly familiar with how to
build DSpace after making small or major configuration changes.

I am stuck however, with when it comes to making interface changes, style
and layout and adding new images. Whenever I make changes and for some
reason I have to rebuild, everything gets lost and I have to re-do my
stylesheet and say for example header layout changes. Is there a way to
make these changes so that when I perform an ant update the changes I make
in my [dspace]/webapps folder do not change?

Thank you for your assistance.