Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reponse.

I wrote the url of the production environment working with dspace 1.8.x. We
are working in a test environment with version 5.2 and with another url and
hostname.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

As you suggest, I have checked the dspace.hostname in dspace.cfg and I have
the public hostname. I think oai module builds some links getting info from
the http headers and/or environment, not from the dspace configuration
files. Thats the reason why I think I need to make some changes in the code.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!