Our production server currently uses DSpace 3.1 with XMLUI.

We are having problems where the item record lists a collection multiple times. For example:

The owning collection is the last listed. Removing the mapping does not remove either of the first two items in the list. Remapping does not change this.

However, in the "edit item" view the "view item" tab does not show this duplication.

Any ideas on what's wrong and how to fix it?

Chris Gray
Systems Analyst
519-888-4567, ext. 35764
cpg...@uwaterloo.ca