I am not sure why this seems so hard to do.  I have a dspace collection that
has about 3000 items.  Most items have one PDF file.
All I want to do is extract all of those PDF files into a directory on my file
system so I can put them on a DVD for the customer.  I only need the PDF's.
What I keep getting is a directory for each item, with the pdf, and a
Dublin_core file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Thomas W. Avino