From: alastair.dun...@stfc.ac.uk [alastair.dun...@stfc.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 2 July 2015 6:32 PM
To: Gary Browne; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Solr stats queries - limiting by date

Hi Gary,

I’m not familiar with solr within DSpace but I’ve done some implementations
with solr so the type of query you are looking to do will be something like
this:

time:[NOW-6MONTH/MONTH TO NOW] AND bundleName:ORIGINAL

If you look at the schema fields the only one which is a date field is time so
I’m guessing that this is the timestamp of the stats event and this gives me
results that look about right.

http://localhost/solr/statistics/select?q=time%3A%5BNOW-6MONTH%2FMONTH+TO+NOW%5D+AND+bundleName%3AORIGINAL

I’ve no idea what field bundleName stores ;-)

Alastair