Dear All,

I'm working on a repository where collection titles have an html entity. How
can I render them in all instances where the collection title appears? So
far I have only managed to render the title properly in the
collection-list.xsl by adding disable-output-escaping="yes" in

    <xsl:template name="collectionDetailList-DIM">
        <xsl:variable name="data"
select="./mets:dmdSec/mets:mdWrap/mets:xmlData/dim:dim"/>
          <{@OBJID}> <xsl:choose>
                    <xsl:when
test="string-length($data/dim:field[@element='title'][1]) &gt; 0">
                        <xsl:value-of
select="$data/dim:field[@element='title'][1]"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
                    </xsl:when>
                    <xsl:otherwise>
                        <i18n:text>xmlui.dri2xhtml.METS-1.0.no-title</i18n:text>
                    </xsl:otherwise>
            </xsl:choose>

Can I use template match here? Is there a more elegant and efficient way to
do this such that all instances of collection titles will render correctly
(eg in trail, in the owning collection of the item, community-list, etc.)

Thanks in advance and best regards,
euler