From: bluy...@gmail.com [mailto:bluy...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Bram Luyten
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2015 2:04 a.m.
To: RENTON Scott
Cc: Fitchett, Deborah; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Three user questions

Note that this is only for XMLUI and only if you have switched to the optional
"Configurable Workflow" framework
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Configurable+Workflow

A bit of an old video on what this alternative workflow enables:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z52gne55so

The information should still be fairly accurate today however.

--
[Image removed by sender. logo]

Bram Luyten
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 315, Carlsbad, CA. 92010
Esperantolaan 4, Heverlee 3001, Belgium
www.atmire.com<http://atmire.com/website/?q=services&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=braml>

On 29 July 2015 at 10:43, RENTON Scott