Hello,

*The DCAT call is a place where both technical and non-technical people are
very welcome!*

The next DCAT meeting is tomorrow, August 11th, 15:00 UTC/GMT - 11:00 EDT
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/cmtygp/DCAT+Meeting+August+2015

It are still early days for the DSpace 6 release. In this meeting, we will
review the different proposed features on the DSpace 6 release status page
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+6.0+Status>.
Several of the proposed features or activities do not yet have volunteers
assigned to them. By indicating what's important to the DCAT call
participants, we hope to raise the profile on some of these activities, so
that a volunteer developer can be found.

Preparing for the call

While anyone is welcome to attend the call without preparation, here are
just a few pointers to related materials in case you want more context.

   - DSpace 6 release status page
   <https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+6.0+Status>

We hope many of you can join us for the call, but if not, please post your
comments and feedback on the meeting's wiki page
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/cmtygp/DCAT+Meeting+August+2015>.

Looking forward to a great discussion,

Maureen Walsh and Bram Luyten
DCAT Co-Chairs