I'm on the road, and pulling this from memory, so check it out.

If you press and hold the BK button on the ID-800, you will go
through 4 Beeps.  To use the one button reply, you hold for 3 Beeps.
If you hold for the 4th Beep, you go into the BK (Break) mode with
the reply settings.  This will also do what you want, but if the
distant station is using Callsign Squelch, you will get through
because of the Break function.

In short, you need hold the BK key for only 3 Beeps to do a one
button reply.

George

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Ray T. Mahorney" <coffee-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> confirm where the MW button is?
>
> Ray T. Mahorney WA4WGA

press buttons under the display.  The key you want is the middle key.