Thanks for all the responses on this and other groups.  The primary
JOTA reflector will be 5C, the first backup/overflow will be 10A, and
the second backup/overflow will be 4A.

M0TMX said about 5C: "Having had a word with other members of the UK
Interconnect Team we are happy to offer REF005C for this weekends
JOTA activity. Plenty of bandwidth, and we can also put up a 'Last
Heard' page and a page highlighting what D-Star Repeaters are
connected to REF005C which may be helpful to see what activity is
about."

N1CNV said about 10A: "Reflector 10 A is also available as a
Backup/Primary for the JOTA."

"JOTA is held the third weekend in October of each year. JOTA takes
place starting Saturday at 0000 hours local time (12:00 AM) to Sunday,
23.59 hours local time (12:00 PM), though some activity continues over
from Friday to Monday to take advantage of long distance (DX) time
differences." We will probably connect from 6 AM local Saturday to 6
PM local Sunday, but that is not definite.

http://www.scout.org/jota

http://www.arrl.org/scouts/jota/

73 -- John