Forex isn't magic, but if you don't know what you're doing, it can be
deadly.
You see, folks who don't do well with Forex are the victims of two
cold-blooded killers:
They can't make money regardless of what the market's doing. If you
can only make money going one way, you'll end up dead over time.
Their emotions get them in or out of trades at the wrong time. It's
almost uncanny how unreliable emotion is for trading well. If you
can't kill it, it'll kill you.
But what if I showed you how to turn the tables on these two killers?
What if I showed you how to sneak up on them in the dark, attack them
with samurai skill and precision, and move on to the Forex success you
deserve?
That's exactly what I'm going to do, because make no mistake about
it...
It's Kill Or Be Killed, Without A Doubt
This is where the naysayers actually have a bit of a point. If you
just give Forex a "try", you're walking into an ambush. Forex is
serious business. It's easy to see why.
Suppose you dive into Forex to learn, and let's say you're in a trade
that goes against you. You have to decide to stay in or get out. And
because you don't know what you're doing, you're already dead.
If you stay, you're watching yourself lose money while you're frozen
like a deer in the headlights.
If you go, the trade can reverse and you'll kick yourself for giving
up what turns into a big gain.
Either way, you're slaughtering your trading psyche. Next time, you'll
be virtually incapable of making the right decision. Do that long
enough and your money will vanish.
http://fxmassacrevso.blogspot.com/#