Dubai has grown at breakneck speed, with whole cityscapes appearing where
just a few years ago there was desert. Now there’s a different kind of
development with community and relaxation at the heart.

Now you can own your villa at Beverly Hills of Dubai.

Our Compound is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a
world away. It is located along Umm Suqeim Road in Dubai, enabling easy
access to the rest of the city.

It's an iconic gated community where opulent villas & apartments,
world-class retail & leisure spaces and spectacular outdoor life are
scattered around the Trump International Golf Course and 400,000 square
metres of lush green parkland.

Welcome to quintessential Beverly Hills living. For those who dwell here,
hedonistic pursuits and epicurean pleasures are a slice of everyday reality.

Here’s where timeless elegance, staid lifestyles and extreme extravagance
abound. Where the best of outdoor living springs to life in ways you never

Imagined.

One photo may be more worth than one thousand words. You can find more
details at our website. Please, click on the photo to enlarge it:

*http://dubaia1.blogspot.com/p/akoya.html
<http://dubaia1.blogspot.com/p/akoya.html>*