Girl model appears in a sexy, nude pictorial. Find out how you can
participate in choosing Cyber Girls. Coast and the beach-beauty in Jo
came out to play dancer in boobes!!!!!

We spirited our sassy 2008 Cyber Girl of the Year away to the
beautiful Las Alamandas resort on Mexico's Pacific Coast and the beach-
beauty in Jo came out to play. A week of fresh salsa, colossal ocean
waves, iguana sightings and spectacular coastal views put her in the
mood for her most sensual photos and video yet. http://www.budurl.com/rpyf

ecome Cyber Girl of the Year. "I give my all in front of the camera,"
she says, "and I always hope my photos leave viewers wondering,
'What's next?'"

http://www.budurl.com/rpyf
http://www.budurl.com/rpyf