2004-07-27 kl. 19.56 skrev Alex Santos 10MB Pakiet Mail:

Hello, my name is Alex Santos and this is my first post.

I have one very important question. Do the docks have power supplies compatible with European outlet power, or do I have to purchase a converter. I don't know if there is a specific European model, or were they all the same except for the power supply? Maybe it is just a matter of changing the power cord? I am not sure.

Hello Alex, to me it looks like you have posted too many "private" letters to the list...

From what I know, there is one and only type of powersupply to the machines, it take 100-240V 50-60Hz, for at least the US market and Europe. All you have to do is finding the right cable. I live in Sweden, and have bought stuff from England and USA, whithout any problem whith the powersypplies.

Good luck

        Lars

---------- Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net! A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables. FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml> Be sure to visit Mac2400! <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>

RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Midwest Mac Parts ][ <http://www.midwestmac.com> After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>