Hey y'all,

I was just wondering if anyone's got a fix on an
inexpensive microdock or ethernet transceiver for a
2300. I lost the transceiver for my dock in a move,
and since I've now got a bridge, a microdock wouldn't
be a bad idea.

Also, anyone want to buy a 280c off me? Drop me a line
offlist :D

Cheers,

Graham