OK.
I've decided to give one last effort into curing my 2400 of the GLOD, even tho,
someone has made an offer to trade.

After testing resistors ( in a series ) on the processor daughter card, I'm beginning
to think it's not the processor causing the GLOD.

The Powerbook continues to charge the battery when it's plugged in, and draws power
from the battery when unplugged ( the GLOD continues until I pull the battery.

Still, all the fuses check out when I test them.

Any ideas?
If I can't fix it, soon, I'll have to trade it, but I really would like to get it up
and running.

Thanx, in advance-
Antonio