Hi!

I've done some implementation work towards one of the items on my wishlist. In
part 1 of the series "Getting rid of FFMPEG", I changed audio decoding (MP2
and AC3) from using libavcodec to libmad and liba52. This introduces of
course new build dependencies to these to libs. In the long run, we would get
rid of the FFMPEG dependency. As libmad and liba52 are small and easy
libraries, we should not have too much trouble with them.

And as Ralph wrote me earlier today, he succesfully compiled liba52 and libmad
in a Mingw environment on Windows. So, the change should also not harm the
Windows port.

This fixes one problem reported by Christian Marillat. There seems to be some
change in recent versions of FFMPEG/libavcodec connected to AC3 decoding.
Building DVBCUT against these versions failed. I'm curious if building DVBCUT
with external (and up-to-date) FFMPEG libraries works again, or if the next
problem will become obvious now.

I've also added a new class dvbcut_exception. As you can see, I'm throwing
this exception in playaudio.cpp at some points. The exception is then caught
in dvbcut.cpp and an error message is displayed. For our convenience, the
dvbcut_exception class contains one method (show()), which displays the error
message as Qt alarm dialog.

Cheers,
 Sven.

--