G'day,

An export to a full filesystem appears to succeed, but the resulting
files are empty.

This is caused by no return status checking on the mpegmuxer::flush
calls to write(), at lines 300 and 365.

By comparison, index::writer does check return status on write, and
reports failure.

I'd like to try to fix this, since it hurt me, but I don't know C++ very
well.  Is anyone else working on a fix?  Can I help?

--
James Cameron    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://quozl.netrek.org/