Hi,

OK,...  it should at least help partly, since that was a clear bug! But who
knows... maybe there was a DoubleBug... ;-)
You can easily identify the resolution info at the end of the index file (if
they are correctly written)
with something like `hexdump -d  video.idx | tail`...

The other point I mentioned,  the "missing" resolution information in
MPEG-headers (have you received/read my last post?),
shouldn't be a problem (as I thought). If I re-remember the code right I just
read whatever is coded in the header and
write it to the lookup table, i.e. it can never occure that nres==0!

ciao
Ralph