Hi!

qu...@laptop.org wrote:
> Here is the work by Claus reformed as a patch against SVN.  I've removed
> all the whitespace changes that were apparently due to spaces changed to
> tabs by a rogue editor.

I just committed the (heavily modified) patch. In particular, I added a
new helpDialog class that uses the QTextBrowser widget. It's a lot
neater than using the progresswindow. Windows users: please note that
the help file (dvbcut_en.html) must reside in the same directory as
dvbcut.exe. Linux/Unix systems also look for it (and install it) in
$prefix/share/help/.

People who want to extend the help system can write additional html
files and send them to me. So far we have only a list of the keyboard
shortcuts.

Other changes I did not mention yet:

- it's now possible to "make -j99 install" (r163).

- fixed a bug that used to set interlaced video mode (r164).

Welcome to r165.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <mich...@mr511.de>