Hi All!

First thanx for taking care of my yet only sattisfying software to remove
comercials. Me and my girlfriend are both using a hacked version of DVB CUt
since a great while. The hack is mainly adding 3/4 size (needed on old
monitor) and moving the sliders to vertical and right of picture as I have a
Roller-mouse.

Annyhow, in the mailing-list archives I found a thread about porting to Qt4.
I think this is a good idead and wounder what happend? There seems to be a
solution ready by Claus Buchberger.

I am quite anxious to have the Qt4 porting in place so if no-one disagrees I
will create a brach for the porting so Claus can commit the code. This way
porting can be made while other issues are managed undisturbed in trunk.
When porting is finished the changes are merged into trunk and further work
is then made on the Qt4 version.

Comments anyone?

Regards,
Erik