Matt --

...and then Electrolife Studios said...
%
% I've yet to enter the DVD recordable market but I am trying to do as much
% reasearch as possible in hopes to not end up with the betamax technology so
% to speak.

I haven't jumped in, either, but have lurked avidly :-)  Have you seen
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list?  It addresses the issues of
writing data to DVD (versus "just movie stuff") and is also helpful.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"