Hi all,

I recently started using dvdrtools with my new burner. After completing my image I got following error:

p500:/mnt/images# dvdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,0,0 -multi image.iso
dvdrtools v0.1.4
Portions (c) 2002-2003 Ark Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
this program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
Based on:
Cdrecord 1.11a15 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg Schilling
TOC Type: 3 = CD-ROM XA mode 2
scsidev: '0,0,0'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.22
Using libscg version 'bero-0.5a'
dvdrecord: Warning: using inofficial version of libscg (bero-0.5a '@(#)scsitransp.c 1.81 01/04/20 Copyright 1988,1995,2000 J. Schilling').
atapi: 1
Device type : Removable CD-ROM
Version : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities :
Vendor_info : '_NEC '
Identifikation : 'DVD_RW ND-1300A '
Revision : '1.05'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc DVD-R(W) driver (mmc_mdvd).
Driver flags : SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: PACKET SAO
Drive buf size : 1605632 = 1568 KB
FIFO size : 4194304 = 4096 KB
dvdrecord: Drive does not support TAO recording.
dvdrecord: Illegal write mode for this drive.

Obviously TAO is not supported, but it's written on the box: supported modes DAO, SAO, TAO. Does anybody know, what I'm doing wrong?

My system is a Debian Woody box with the latest dvdrtools compiled and I'm trying to burn a DVD-R.

Regards, Oliver