List,
I'm looking into getting some DVD burning going on, saw from history on this list that things like Sony/Phillips won't work like I want/have issues. What about Toshiba? I'm thinking this one: http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4409796. All I want to do is burn data DVDs (by Linux FS) and ensure that I can 100% get it back (or 99.999%). So for that I understand I should use UDF? Thoughts for me? Toshiba + UDF + dvdrecord, other options? I don't have any hardware yet, I'd like to have a solid plan first. Thanks.

/djb