On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 02:07:53PM +0200, Enno Gottox Boland wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wrote a small replacement for feh to set my desktop background. It
> uses imlib2, is Xinerama and Xrandr aware and its size is only about
> 230sloc.
>
> Link:
> http://s01.de/~gottox/index.cgi/proj_bgs
> Mercurial:
> http://s01.de/~gottox/hg/bgs
> Tarball:
> http://s01.de/~gottox/files/bgs/bgs-0.1.tar.gz
>
> Have fun.
>
> Gottox
>
> --
> http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
> http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)

Hey, I'm really liking bgs, I have been using xsetbg (xloadimage) up
until now.  One question tho, why does bgs need to stay running after it
sets the background?  If I kill it after setting the background the
image stays set just fine.  I rather not have it running in the
background if it doesn't need to be.  Thanks.

--
James Turner
BSD Group Consulting