> What do you think about creating an offtopic mailing list in suckless for
> discussing such
> kind of topics, instead of using the dwm@ one like nowadays happen.
I agree with Anselm.  I like a lot of your ideas in that message.
"I really miss the conceptual experimentation that dwm was in the past. But
I agree that
we should probably focus on other topics like 'st' or a full OS based on
minimalist software
(based on Linux without GNU craps) ...
"
That's a good idea.  Maybe do an lfs.  I'd use wmii as the Wm, so you don't
have to recompile.  Or maybe have no WM and just X so that you can put one
in yourself and customize it.  IDK.