This technically may not be DX, but it involves a DX log....:-)

I'm not a satellite operator, so don't really know what LoTW is expecting.  I've uploaded the 3B6RF logs, but received errors for all of the satellite Qs.  The log has CW or SSB as the mode, and SAT as the band.  LoTW doesn't like that.  Can anyone tell me what LoTW is looking for so I can make the required changes?  The FAQ says something about "propagation mode" having to be "satellite" - but what the heck is the ADIF info for that?!

Thanks in advance,
Steve