From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of P. Buijserd
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:04 PM
To: dx-news@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-NEWS] and another new one... (or even two...)

Surfing through Wikipedia I found the following:
" Guadeloupe currently includes Saint-Barthélemy and Saint Martin, who have voted to become separate collectivités d'outre-mer in 2003; the change will be implemented in early 2007."
This suggests that Saint-Barthélemy could become a new entity next year. maybe even the current FS could be deleted, and also Saint Martin would be a new one...
Any comments or firm dates ?
73 Peter PB1TT