Whilst not wanting get embroiled in a is it or isn't it situation - I'd venture to suggest it does need a look at. In NO way, shape or form is Scarborough Reef an entity. It is a rock, or to be more specific a collection of rocks.....

There are many others out there too that need some closer scrutiny.

Mount Athos - what happens when Monk Appollo has gone? Is it erased or do we hope (forever) another Monk takes up the hobby? Why is a closed entity still on the list???

We could go on and on.........

Tom
GM4FDM

David Rollitt wrote:
Hey Joe,

Nope, don't like it, I've been chasing DXCC since 1969, almost 40 years and
I vote with ARRL and the way they do things.
I know strictly I don't get to vote, being a G but they make it interesting.
I love the DXCC and thanks to the  ARRL for giving me something
to chase.
Regards.
David G3XYP (worked em all one mode or another - but not em all on all
modes!)

You can please some of the dx-ers all of the time, and all of the dx-ers
some of the time, but you cannot please  all of the dx-ers all of the time.
Abe Lincoln said that, or was it Bob Dylan, I'm getting too old!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>