I did OQRS and made a paypal donation last Sunday.

Nothing here.

Others are waiting that I know of as well.

Don
N1DG

At 11:41 AM 6/9/2012, David Kozinn, K2DBK wrote:

>Just curious, did anyone NOT get their 7O6T confirmations via LoTW yet? My
>contacts showed up in Clublog and I've sent for a card with a modest donation,
>so I'm ok that I will get the confirmations. However, I haven't (yet) gotten
>the confirmation on LoTW and I'm just wondering if anyone else is in the same
>boat?
>
>73,
>     David, K2DBK
>     <http://k2dbk.com>k2dbk.com
>     <http://k2dbk.blogspot.com>k2dbk.blogspot.com
>     twitter: @k2dbk
>

>On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Scott Manthe
><<mailto:n...@arrl.net>n...@arrl.net> wrote:
>
>My QSOs showed up in LoTW today, too. I made a very modest donation, so it
>looks like everyone who donated any amount via the OQRS system can expect
>their confirmations soon.
>
>73,
>Scott, N9AA
>

>On 6/6/12 8:51 PM, JIM Abercrombie wrote:
>>
>>Received LOTW confirmation today. Yes, I made a $25 donation via paypal.
>>
>>Jim

>or
>
>subscribe dx-chat
>
>This is the DX-CHAT reflector sponsored by the NJDXA
><http://njdxa.org>http://njdxa.org
>
>or
>
>subscribe dx-chat

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), /VP8O, /KH4, A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X,
/9V /A7
Webmaster:  VP8O, K4M, BS7H, 3Y0X, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9,
BQ9P, ZL9CI
2006 inductee into the CQ Magazine DX Hall of Fame
Member:  NCDXF, CWops, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC

AIM SKYPE:  aurumtel