Go to the LOTW site and read carefully. There is a discussion that
tells, in part, that new hardware is on order, and is expected to
arrive in 6-8 weeks. THEY ARE WORKING ON IT!!!

That is if you *believe* the claim that the hardware will fix it.
Joe, please tell me what my other choices are........

With a very large database, decreases in throughput can just as
easily be due to reaching a tipping point in the database structure
(the point at which the indexing fails).  Since there has been no
diagnostic data reported to support the hardware hypothesis, users
are left in a "trust me" position while the processing delay vaults
past ten days as of approximately 16:30z today - on its way to 20
days by the end of the month.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV