Date sent:              Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:42:09 -0500
To:                     "Steve-KF2TI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:                   "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: [DX-NEWS]  YV0

Steve, I received the following via LSDXA:

I just received an e-mail from Bernie McClenny, W3UR, the editor of
the Daily DX. He said that he has been in contact with Olli, OH0XX,
at
YV0D. He said that they will try and put up an 80 meter dipole this
afternoon so they can get on tonight and then try and get their
80/160
meter antenna up on Wednesday. Now the bad news, they are going to
have to shut down all the stations and leave the island on Thursday.
They will probably start tearing down on Thursday morning. This is a
change in the schedule but they are at the mercy of the Venezuelan
Government and Navy. It looks like we had better work them while we
can!

73
Alan, N5PA

"age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"

(all lower case) and sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Archives  http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]