This is the final report from Mike, GM0HCQ/VP8CMH:

The James Clark Ross arrived alongside FIPASS, Stanley, Falkland Islands at
13.10 UTC on Sunday 30th January 2005. This is the end of my current work
period, I am flying home on Thursday and will be on leave until sometime in
June 2005.

I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to write to me over
the past four months, it is always nice to hear from folk whilst I am so far
from home. Hopefully you will have had some enjoyment from my daily page.

Alas all good things must come to an end! This is my last update. I will be
busy this week arranging my handover and so will not have the time to do any
further updates. Once I have a date for rejoining I will post this on the
main index page and hope to restart this update page once I am back onboard.

As a final bit of information I will list below the number of QSO's that I
have had with my various callsigns:

GM0HCQ/MM   913
VP8CMH/MM  1382
VP8SIG       19
VP8SGK      188
VP8ROT      148

The webcam is now switched off. I hope that this will return with me for my
next trip. Wishing you all the very best whilst I am at home (working through
a large pile of QSL cards!).

73's IZ8CGS Antarctica Award Manager _______________________ IZ8CCW Ant Mediterraneo DX Club #004 www.mdxc.org