IARU on 20 phone was oh-hum with vy weak prop to NA from here and AGAIN was the issue of loud EU stations calling "CQ contest" forever, and never hearing my responses due to antennas pointed away from SE Asia and also due to the trap EU has built for itself with huge contest stations jammed together in the smaller area where transmitting is great, but hearing is vy difficult.

Voice automation has made it too easy to call CQ. Now if only there were a listening automation!!!

Using HS0AC and sending HQ station points, I still could only eak out less than 500 Qs. Oh when will the sun wake up again..... 73

Charles Harpole, HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]