Dear Fellow DXers,

Our group is in the early planning stages of a DXpedition to Sable Island, CY0.
Further information is available on our web site: www.sabledx.com

We are currently seeking sponsors to help us cover the large cost of chartering
the Britain Norman Islander aircraft which must be used to land on the beach at
Sable Island. The cost of this charter alone will be nearly $10,000.

We are not currently seeking any more operators.

Thanks and 73,
Duane Traver, WV2B

"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."-
Ralph Waldo Emerson