On 7/26/2011 4:16 AM, Steve Adell - KF2TI wrote:
Please remember..tghe first post is NEWS,
everything after that is CHAT

So questions, follow-up, clarifications, retractions should be posted on a different reflector.

If you are going to post something that you
know is going to generate lots of responses,
PLEASE go to your DX-CHAT reflector

So if we have valid news that may generate controversy, require clarification or need updating as a situation progresses, we shouldn't post it here at all.

Thank you in advance for your understanding
and co-operation

It makes no sense to me which is why most news is posted on the CHAT reflector.

The bifurcation of NEWS/CHAT was common on the Internet twenty-five years ago when USENET was the standard structure, but it didn't work well then and with the advent of better tools it works even less better know. You can just look at the NEWS/CHAT message counts to see how well it is (not) working here.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
d...@k7vc.com