Bernie McClenny, W3UR wrote:

I received the following news from HS0ZCW, Charly, who asked me to post this clarification.

Bernie, W3UR

The recent NJDX reflector needs clarification re 9N

You may quote the following:

To the DX community: Although banned from posting to the NJDX Reflector, I still can read it. 9N1AA, Satish's, wife has obtained a license and the call sign of 9N1MM. Many remember this as Father's Moran's call but efforts to get it as a club call have not materialized. Now the call sign is protected by Satish and his wife who can be sure to use it wisely.

Soon, the new 9N1MM will have a TS-570S donated by American ham efforts. Thus, Six Meters can be activated from 9N land. Congratulations to all the new 9N licensees!

73

--
Charly, HS0ZCW

or