Hello,

With this message i will let you know, that i am not the  QSL manager
anymore for 4K5CW,4K9C and 4J4K.
I will be answering all qsl request for contacts made till 31 march 2001.
I not get logs from him the last month, and they not send me
qslcards.! The first time i printed about 3000 qslcards for him to send
out to the stations who send a qsl request. But i will do that not again.
I did the best to answering all requests for the stations in Azerbaijan till
now.
I ask him long time that he must send logs to me but not a answering back.
But last week 4K5CW send me a Email and he write that the stations have a
new manager.
In the Email he send to me he ask also to send him the money that was
sending with
the qslcards, but he don't know how much it cost to send the cards back to
all
the stations.! He write also that he is not interesting in the QSL cards i
received
for him, but only for the money.
That is also the reason to stop to be the manager for him.
I don't know who the new manager is, but i deleted my call by the QSL info
for this
three stations.

that is the story.

Best 73' good DX  PA3EPG